Slip and Fall Accidents and Other Unsafe Property Claims
Property owners must maintain buildings, grounds, and parking areas in a reasonably safe condition for visitors and guests. Premises liability law governs the proof of injury claims resulting from dangerous property conditions. If you suffered a slip and fall, trip and fall or similar accident due to a property owner's negligence, contact an personal injury lawyer at Norton, Bowers & Hofstra, P.C.
We represent slip and fall/trip and fall clients in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah
The personal injury lawyers at our Aurora, Colorado personal injury law firm have a thorough understanding of premises liability law, with the practical ability to investigate and prove disputed facts in close cases. We know how to assess the value of a claim accurately and give you the information you need to make an informed decision about the pros and cons of a settlement offer. Our advice in any dangerous property scenario can give you a definite advantage.
Our law firm handles premises liability claims such as the following:
- Slip and fall accidents in stores, parking lots or private homes
- Injuries caused by falling merchandise or other overhead hazards
- Accidents caused by negligent removal of ice or snow
- Construction accidents related to negligent site preparation or maintenance
- Injuries resulting from failure to warn of hidden dangers (no warning signs)
- Injuries caused by store employees pushing carts, stocking merchandise, and mopping
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bite injuries or animal attacks
- Negligent security and inadequate lighting cases